Stand Alone Hydraulic Door
We are the only manufacturer of the Stand Alone Hydraulic Door. Our hangar door is so simple and requires nothing more than a common framed opening - saving you
hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Plus, we have made hangar door construction more affordable than ever. This self-supported hydraulic door doesn't rely on the building for structural support. It's a fact that Higher
Power Door customers can build an aircraft hangar for less. Call one of our consultants today for a quote on the simplest and most design efficient
hangar door system available.
Simple Concept and Seamless in Design
- Free standing door with no building support.
- No massive header or horizontal bracing required.
- Door imposes no load onto the building.
- Only wind load is transferred to your building.
- Suitable for new, or existing structures.
- For new or existing construction.
- Requires only 6-1/2 inches of headspace.
- Sizes available up to 160ft wide and 65ft tall.
- Installation-friendly to all types of structures.
- Vertical cylinders maximize safety and efficiency.
- Approximately 1/3 of the door pushes back inside the building.
No hinges, straps, cables, pulleys, slats, or rollers!
Some day this door will help support a building!
Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved by Higher Power Hydraulic Doors.
Patent #8,245,446 & #9,404,301 & #9,428,951