Design Features and Facts
- Does not load your building - Other doors require expensive building reinforcement, as much as $5,000 to $6,000. Our doors need only a common-framed opening.
- Fast operation - Patent pending roller/cam door system makes the door the fastest in the industry, and it has a 3-point auto-lock safety system built into each side.
- Door sizes - Custom designed to fit your opening, up to 188 feet wide and up to 40 feet high.
- Simple straight-up/down hydraulic operation - Works with a low power, low pressure, hydraulic two-cylinder system. The pistons push
straight up so there are no horizontal stresses to bend the cylinders.
- Head room - The door opening loses nothing horizontally, but does require 6-1/2" of head room depending on door size.
- Bolt-together construction - Because the door arrives as bolt-together parts, the shipping package is small, usually 2-1/2
feet wide by 2 feet high by the width of the door. Large doors come in bolt-together sections.
- Starts by moving straight up and unlocks automatically at the
same time - When opening, the door moves straight up 4 to 6 inches. This breaks the door loose from snow and ice, and eliminates problems of frost-producing ground heave and unlocks the door automaticlly for you.
- Energy-saving weather seals - Door has rubber weather seals on the top and bottom, and double seals on both sides.
- Wind loading - Normally 115 mph, but can be designed to meet your local codes.
- Stiffening truss - Positioned mid-point on door to allow complete snow removal and easy access to pass-through door.
- Electrical power required - 240VAC single phase or 460VAC three phase, or 12 to 24-volt DC.
- What you get - Everything to make and operate your door except the outer skin and trim and the hydraulic oil. Shipping and installation assist are extra.
Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved by Higher Power Hydraulic Doors.
Patent #8,245,446 & #9,404,301 & #9,428,951